(1) All the Homebase documents below can be downloaded as the file below. It is very large (971.5MB).
(2) The Design and Access statement is a document which gives a non-technical account of the whole project for councillors and members of the public. There is a question, however, about whether councillors ever see it.
(3) The Elevation/Plan documents below show views of the existing building.
(4) Background reports
(5) Drawings for the proposed development
(6) Construction information
(7) Environmental impact and assessment statements